Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

comment on comments

by John at 6/01/2004 10:52:00 PM

Well, it isn't quite midnight, but I am going to bed, so I switched over to Blogger comments. It looks like all the posts since Blogger implemented comments got a comment field, but older posts did not. As I said, old Haloscan comments are no longer visible.

Try them out!
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

Blogger John said at 12:04 PM

What do you think? I think the sign-in might make the activation energy for commenting too high. Is it worth it to get editting/deleting powers?    



Blogger John said at 1:21 PM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.    



Blogger John said at 1:24 PM

That deleted comment said I wasn't happy with the speed of comments appearing on the site, and that the publish and preview buttons seemed to hang a long time before working.

Also, deleting comments seems to work well, but I can't figure out how one edits them after publishing.    



Blogger John said at 1:42 PM

Aha! The reason I can't figure out how to edit a comment after it has been published is because it can't be done. So, where did I get the idea one could edit comments? I suspect it might have something to do with poor reading comprehension skills.    



Blogger Bill said at 1:43 PM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.    



Blogger Bill said at 1:44 PM

Okay then, I won't try to edit.    



» Post a Comment