Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

an open letter to George W. Bush

by John at 5/26/2004 05:16:00 PM

Dear Mr. President,

After reading the news over the last few days, I have arrived at the studied conclusion that your foreign policy sucks. I mean, seriously, what the Hell were you guys thinking? I'll tell you what you were thinking - you weren't thinking.

Yours sincerely,

John B.

P.S. Your domestic policy sucks, too.
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

Blogger Weisshaupt said at 2:39 PM

Wow John,

That is an amzaingly and unrelentingly reasoned piece of logic that simply can't be ignored.

I am sure that the President simply can't afford to ignore such impassioned and well articulated arguments like this. How can he possibly think of not changing his ways when confronted by such front edge analytical arguments so firmly and solidly presented by a person who holds a PhD?    



Blogger Weisshaupt said at 7:01 PM

Well, I like to read.
Why don't you send me the report.    



Blogger John said at 4:49 PM

Sorry, I can't. :^(

Dick Cheney classified it. I understand the White House plans to leak selected, highly redacted portions over the next few months to try to make their detractors look bad.    



» Post a Comment