Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

a sad attempt

by Bill at 5/25/2004 06:03:00 PM

okay, I'll try and post something using HTML, for John's sake. He's put a lot of effort into this and I feel like I have let him down. Any way, I was looking for a new car to purchase, my '89 accord is nearing the end. (I'm thinking about getting one of those new scions, but that's another story). So I was browsing the BBC website, and happened upon a slide show form the Birmingham auto show. That's when I saw it, amazing, beautiful, huge, and it probably came when assembly instructions the size of an unabridged dictionary.



Birmingham Motor Show

« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

» Post a Comment