Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

miscellaneous

by John at 5/27/2004 01:31:00 PM

  1. If you're here, you can see that I'm trying out a new template. I kept the same color scheme. Like it or not? I can always go back to the old one. For the pleasure of Goose fans everywhere, I plan to incorporate his smiling face somewhere on the page once I sit down with an image editor. I have incorporated his smiling face on the page.

  2. Some of our Hawai'i vacation photos are posted here. Warning: they are unusually boring, unless you enjoy looking at the extended Dong family. Then again, you don't have to look at them, do you? The lava ones are kind of cool - just click through to the last thumbnail page. Also, don't miss the southernmost point in the USA on page four!

  3. I'm thinking about leaving Haloscan (oh, the memories...) and using Blogger powered comments instead. This would allow anyone with a Blogger account to comment and edit or delete their own comments! Anonymous comments are allowed, too, but can't be editted. The problem is, old posts won't get comment fields, and I'd remove the Haloscan comment link, so the old discussions will seem to disappear. (They will actually be stored on Haloscan's servers, so I can see them with a little work, but the average user will not be able to get to them). Any thoughts on this?


« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

» Post a Comment