Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

important updates on past items

by John at 6/01/2004 09:58:00 AM

Astute visitors may have noticed a new link on the page - StatCounter.com. I decided to try it out to see who was visiting and how often. The answers? You are, and just about everyday. So everyone can play, I've made the stats public. Just click here to get through the guest log in. Don't forget to check out the extra info under the "statistics" heading in the top left column. If you have a problem with displaying this info publicly, comment here or drop me an email, and I will lock it up again.

<sarcasm> Also, I'd like to thank everyone for their effusive praise regarding the new template design </sarcasm>. I like it too, and I think we'll keep it. But I can't take much credit (except for the Goose graphic). We must thank the folks at Blogger for providing such a nice template (and specifically, Douglas Bowman at www.stopdesign.com).

<sarcasm> Also, it is time to end the controversy over switching from Haloscan to Blogger comments. I know there have been many passionate appeals on both sides of the issue, but I think the only way to resolve the crisis is to test out Blogger comments and see if we actually miss Haloscan at all </sarcasm>. We cannot make progress if we cling to the achievements of the past - we must look forward. After a short period for final comments, starting midnight EDT, June 1, 2004 (approximately - is midnight the start of a new day or the end of an old one? I mean the end), Blogger comments will be enabled. (And if we hate it, I can reinstate Haloscan and it will be like the Blogger debacle never happened...)
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

» Post a Comment