Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

bon voyage

by John at 7/19/2004 11:04:00 AM

I think that Bill still doesn't have good web access, so I'm posting this for him. (Bill, mail me with with additions/corrections if you want.)

He was supposed to go out on the M/V Independence, but it broke, so the research trip organizers had to find a new ship. They did.

Bill is shipping out next weekend on the R.V. Mt. Mitchell. It's based out of Lake Union, WA. He's going to be the ship's medical officer. The Mt. Mitchell actually looks like a pretty cool ship. He'll be gone for about five weeks, I think.

Bonus coolness points if he can use any of the following phrases in their proper context:
5- "I'm beginning to think I can cure a rainy day."
10- "This is medically impossible!"
10- "He's dead, Jim."
15- "Dammit, Jim, I'm a doctor not a bricklayer!"
20- "His brain is gone!"

« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

Blogger Bill said at 10:09 PM

just tryimg a post, Amy dowloaded an new IE and all is well. I'll have internet access on the ship and will continue to post. See you all later...Bill    



» Post a Comment