Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

Switching my Vote to Kerry/Edwards

by Anonymous at 7/09/2004 04:50:00 PM

Edwards being on the ticket has changed everything for me. Its probably old news to most of you, but I just picked this up.
Edwards does in fact have supernatural powers that will help the Kerry/Edwards administration to make decisions that will stand the test of time!

Sadly, its isn't the power of Oracle. Edwards, does have, however, the omnipotence to see what is in someone else's mind both in the present and in the past!(something that I claimed in my previous essay would be required to gets facts right):


'I have to tell you right now -- I didn't plan to talk about this -- right now I feel her (Jennifer), I feel her presence,' Edwards told the jury according to court records. "[Jennifer's] inside me and she's talking to you ... And this is what she says to you. She says, 'I don't ask for your pity. What I ask for is your strength. And I don't ask for your sympathy, but I do ask for your courage.'"

"She said at 3, `I'm fine.' She said at 4, `I'm having a little trouble, but I'm doing O.K.' Five, she said, `I'm having problems.' At 5:30, she said, `I need out.' "

Um, on second thought, maybe I have the wrong John Edwards,
Nope, it isn't a transcript of "Crossing Over", its the transcript of the malpractice suit of Jennifer Campbell in 1985.

I wonder if he can tell us what a Partial Birth Abortion fetus is thinking? *

Someone with Abilities like that should definitely be on the Presidential ticket, and deserves my vote.

But then again, if Edwards has it, then its possible other people do. Take this test to find out if you are one of them!

I tried this twice. Once really quickly to make sure it didn't prompt for personal info or anything (neither of these links do) and then again using the force. First trial I got the expected value, but in the second, got more than twice the expected vale (25 trials,clairvoyance, feedback, open deck), I got 12 right) which gave me a significane level of 0.01. Post in the comments if you beat it :>)

Or try the computer generated Psychic here

I swear its right every time. :>)
But you do have to yell out the card name to get it to work.

*(I stole that from Ann Coulter)
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

Blogger SamIam said at 1:48 AM

Hey, Jeff's back!..and just a lucid as always, I see.    



» Post a Comment