Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

How Do I Love Tee?

by Wendy at 6/27/2004 09:52:00 PM

I love my husband. I love him for many reasons, not the least of which is that he knows how to fold a fitted sheet. I've tried to learn - I've spent much time studying photos like these but can only get up to step 2 before giving up, wadding up the sheet into a ball, and stuffing it under the bed.

However, I think I may have redeemed myself. I've learned how to fold tee-shirts using an ultra-efficient Japanese method and now, you can too.
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

Blogger John said at 10:28 AM

She's quite good at the t-shirt folding thing. I watched her pratice a few times, and then it happened exactly like the video demonstrates. High fives were exchanged, dogs barked, etc.

Now, this would truly be a boon if it would get me out of laundry detail.    



» Post a Comment