Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

your "conservative" president at work

by John at 6/18/2004 02:32:00 PM

I hope this is a joke. Honestly, I can't tell anymore.

Bush plans to screen whole US population for mental illness (from the British Medical Journal)

Let me 'splain. [pause] No, there is too much. Let me sum up.

Bush wants to test everyone in the US for mental illness and then have them take expensive new drug treatments manufactured by his friends in the pharmaceutical industry, just like he did when he was governor of Texas.

(See? I'm back to my regular smart-assery now.)
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

Blogger Bill said at 3:11 PM

Considering the source (BMJ) I doubt that it is a joke. Never know though, those British do have a particularly unique sense of humor. Sad, but I imagine the rate of ADHD diagnosis (already over diagnosed from my perspective) will skyrocket. New slogan for 2004, "No Child Left Off Concerta!"    



» Post a Comment