Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

almost imperceptible

by John at 6/25/2004 11:01:00 AM

Keen-eyed readers might have noticed that I've included a new section in the menu at right called blogrolls. A blogroll is a just list of blogs that one likes. My blogroll links to a web based service (free!) called Bloglines that permits me to view my blogs from any computer. It also keeps track of new blog entries, so I don't have to check each blog individually to see what's up. If you read several blogs regularly, you might try it.

To my original point: if there are other blogs you'd like to put here, let me know and I'll link them. If you have a blogroll of your own, I can link that too.
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

» Post a Comment