Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

sledding

by John at 2/22/2008 02:26:00 PM

It snowed a few inches last night, and because the news promised freezing rain and ice in the afternoon, I decided to take the day off.

Elias was anxious to try out his new tube-sled, so I took a break from shoveling the driveway and we went for a spin in the backyard.

As the video starts, he had just fallen off the first time and gotten back on to try again.



After he fell off the second time and I had cleaned the snow off his face, I asked him if he had fun (you can't hear this on the video). He said no. I corrected myself and asked him if he had fun sledding. His answer was still no!

He was willing to get back on for another short ride, anyway.

Labels: ,

« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »