Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

Sadly, Its Not Really a Joke

by Wendy at 1/15/2008 03:54:00 PM

Elias, Graham, and I went down to the Social Security Administration's office in New Castle, Delaware today to have them correct Graham's middle name on his Social Security card. While sitting in the waiting room of this government office, I was amused to see the self-satisfied smirk on Dick Cheney's face in his official portrait.

After I got home, I went online to find the White House website to take another look at his picture to see if his expression was really as smarmy as I recalled, and accidentally found www.whitehouse.org, the Officious Website of President George W. Bush. Check out the patriotic posters!

Hint: the real White House website ends in .gov.

Labels:

« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »