Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

you say foe-tay-toe, and I say foe-tah-toe

by John at 2/20/2008 08:38:00 PM

DSC_0310.JPG

More pictures of the kids. This one is kind of interesting: I left Elias alone in the tub (bad Daddy!). He'd been curious about the bar of soap for a few nights, and was always trying to play with it. I didn't want him to, because I was afraid he'd get some in his eyes and become even more scared of getting his face wet than he already is. So as I left the bathroom, I told him not to touch it.

When I got back, the bath water was cloudy white and there was a semicircular notch taken out of one side of the soap bar, which was sitting in the soap dish. I looked at it, and then looked at him and asked, "Did the soap taste good?"

He answered quietly, "No."

Then I wondered what happened to the missing piece of soap. "Elias, did you eat the soap?"

"No."

"Then where is the rest of it?" I asked.

"I don't know."

I fished around in the tub for a minute, and was relieved to find the missing bit, which he had sensibly spat out.

-----

Also in this set, some photos of Graham. Wendy will probably be appalled because she didn't get a chance to edit them, but I thought he showed some amusing expressions, despite the snot bubbles and drool.

Labels: , ,

« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »