Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

challenge number two

by John at 3/30/2005 04:14:00 PM

Do you recall that a while back I said I was going to issue a series of challenges, and then I issued only one? That was pretty weak. No, it was. You're just being nice.

At the time, I counted on being able to come up with a variety of interesting stuff to ask in the future, but it turns out I was kidding myself. Honestly, I couldn't seem to think of any new challenges that weren't lame, so I wasn't going to bother you with them.

And then, just as I was about to close this entry and hit publish, it came to me. (Really! I actually had to go back up to the last sentence and retype it in some kind of past conditional tense so it made sense given the altered situation. That's pretty post-modern if you ask me.)

So here it is:

Challenge number two - Post a photo, drawing, painting or other visual, non-literary media

Hopefully everyone has a digital camera, scanner, or likes to draw in MS Paint. Whatever. If not, I'm sorry. If you don't have web space with your ISP, you can try putting your image online at ImageVenue or ImageShack. They are both free and no-registration-required. (I just tried it and it's easy. But ImageVenue is so slow! ImageShack may be better.)
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

» Post a Comment