Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

is it me?

by John at 3/18/2005 10:15:00 AM

Blogger sucks, right? It's usually hard to post anything because the service is so slow and often times out or otherwise screws up.

Even making comments can turn in to an extended exercise in button clicking and opening and closing windows.

Want a hint? Always type your post or comment in a text editor first, and then copy-and-paste it into the form. That way, when Blogger bites it, you haven't lost any of your witty and engaging thoughts.

I can't make Blogger any easier to use, and I'm not inclined to switch services or anything. But, I might bring back Haloscan comments - my experience lately is that they are more reliable than Blogger comments. We'll see.

To sum up: Get with it Google and make Blogger work better, or I'm going to keep on bitching about the free product you let me use! I mean it!

Update: Case-in-fucking-point. It took me almost half-an-hour to post this damn thing, and when it worked it was double posted and then took me another half-an-hour to delete one of the damn posts. Google, Masters of Internet Reliability, can somehow field a few hundred billion queries a day on their server farm but can't get Blogger to work. Heavy sighs and disgusted shaking of the head ensued.
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

» Post a Comment