Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

a challenge

by John at 3/09/2005 01:37:00 PM

In what is firstly a transparent attempt to get the "less active" (is that a better word than lazy?) members to post a little bit on the blog, and secondly an honest effort to learn about some new stuff I might be interested in, I am issuing a series of challenges.

Challenge number one - Post your favorite movie or movies

Some clarification: It doesn't have to be your favorite, it doesn't even have to be good. It should be worth watching (in some way) and it should be available without too much trouble to anyone (e.g. me) who seeks it out. It doesn't matter if you think everyone has already seen it. You don't have to explain why you like it, but that would be nice. Comments are acceptable, but I'd rather read independent posts.

Don't think about this too hard, it doesn't really matter. Although, you should be aware that future ethnologists may be data-mining this blog to find out just what drove us technologically primitive humans to the edge of oblivion.

Since I'm always bloviating on things I think are interesting, I'll let someone else start. Who's going to be first?
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

» Post a Comment