Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

song game

by John at 8/09/2005 09:19:00 AM

I found this on an odd blog. It looks fun:

1. Take the lyrics to a favorite song.
2. Go to Google Language Tools, tranlate the lyrics into German, then from German to French, and finally from French back into English.
3. Post the results verbatim.
4. Invite friends to guess the song based on the interesting new lyrics.

I didn't pick a well known song, just one of my current favorites. It doesn't matter because you're not going to play anyway, are you? Note that the previous statement isn't some kind of tricksy reverse psychology, just a prediction.

The test starts now. I thought me, which I thought were intelligent that I had the right. I thought him better, not to fight. I thought that there was coldly a virtue with always sound. Thus, it came to fight time, thought me that I precisely take a step side and that time would examine you false and that you would be the imbecile. I do not know, where the fine sun radiates and that the star lights start. It is a a whole secrecy.

That's not too hard!
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »