Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

Better late than never

by Amy, Bill, Guillermo and Alma at 8/10/2005 07:20:00 PM

I finally agreed to watch, "The Corporation" last night after months of telling Bill that I didn't want to watch anything that depressing as a form of entertainment. I know I'm a bit late, but I found myself going online this afternoon to find out more about Interface CEO, Ray Anderson. Upon reading, Interface Sustainability", the company's mission, goals and progess in regard to becoming a sustainable corporation (what?!), I found myself thinking that maybe one guy CAN actually start something and make a change for the better (something that I've begun to laugh at lately). I do not by any means think that Mr. Anderson is the norm, but it's nice ot know that he's following his instinct.
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »