Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

back home

by John at 2/05/2005 03:59:00 PM

We're back home now, and I have a nasty headcold and a twisted ankle. The last couple of days were rough on me. Wendy is feeling fine.

I see that no one caught (or cared about) the error in the preceding post. To get from Belize to Florida, one travels northeast.
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

Blogger Wendy said at 5:57 PM

Well, I do have a number of mosquito bites on my ankles and feet which I got while enjoying breakfast on our balcony while waiting to arrive in Belize City. They are extremely swollen and itchy. I'm hoping (semi-seriously, actually) that I have not contracted malaria.    



Blogger Bill said at 10:13 PM

Oh I care John, I care enough about you to ignore the occassional casual errors. I'm thinking about wearing a suit instead of renting a tux for the wedding. Call me tomorrow morning and we'll talk more.    



Blogger Bill said at 10:16 PM

Wendy, watching for spiking high fevers and fatigue, luckily most malaria caught in the new world is not the recuring kind, and I think it is more common in the jungle. I traveled to Belize (both the city and the jungle) back in 93, and though I suffered many bites I never got sick.    



» Post a Comment