Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

one year

by John at 1/24/2005 08:48:00 AM

It's been one year since the first post.

Also, today is the most miserable day of the year. Coincidence?
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

Blogger Amy, Bill, Guillermo and Alma said at 7:21 PM

Well, congrats on the one year mark....I'm not in agreement with the most miserable day thing...maybe because it's January and 60 degrees and sunny in Seattle...I'm not going to complain!    



Blogger John said at 9:32 PM

I had a pretty miserable day. It was 7 degs this morning, I had a terrible phone conference before lunch, and because it started snowing again before I drove home it took me more than 1 hr to drive 11 miles (actually, it took 45 minutes for the last 6 miles of the 11).

On the plus side, the hardware store still had plenty of road salt - I bought three 40 lb bags.    



» Post a Comment