Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

a letter to President Bush and President Allawi

by John at 12/03/2004 08:51:00 AM

Dear Sirs:

It sure is a good thing that we both "broke the back" of the insurgency and demolished al- Zarqawi's base of operations in the Fallujah battle last month.

I hear that you are adamant that next month's elections must go on as planned. Nonetheless, I imagine that you are still a little worried about the possibility of violence disrupting the electoral process. Well, I have a great idea!

Mr. Bush, remember last June when you wanted to hand over sovereignty to Mr. Allawi so freedom could reign, but you were worried about terrorist attacks? Your brilliant solution was to hand over sovereignty two days earlier than you said you would in a secret ceremony.

I bet you see where I am going with this. If you want to avoid violence on the January 30 elections, why not just hold a secret election two days earlier? That plan worked out so well last time - it is a sure winner.

If you decide to use this plan, there's no need to give me credit. I got my inspiration from you, so it's practically your idea anyway.

Sincerely,
John B., Ph.D.

P.S. I'm a doctor (just like Dr. Rice!) so you can trust me
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

Blogger Bill said at 11:45 AM

Dear Dr. Bomberger,

Thank you for your timely advice. It is true that we are slightly concerned with how the elections may proceed. Your idea shows some merit and is worthy of consideration. If we hold a secret election several days early the turnout may be low, but my friends at Diebold are already working on that.

Sincerely George W. Bush    



» Post a Comment