Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

Paying Attention?

by Wendy at 11/23/2004 06:29:00 PM

OK, all these maps John and I have been posting were just a ploy to get you to study up for this test. You should all do pretty well at it by now.

I, unfortunately, am mentally challenged, and even managed to screw up the placement of my own home state. I redeemed myself with some of the easy ones (Hawaii and Alaska) and ended up with 88% correct and an average error of 33 miles.

Good luck and Godspeed.
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

Blogger John said at 8:09 AM

I got 98% and 1 mile av. error.    



Blogger Bill said at 11:21 AM

92% with 33 mile average error    



Blogger Wendy said at 12:25 PM

Thanks, Bill. I feel like much less of a freak now.

(I think the real freak may be John, who was able to place Oklahoma precisely, even when there were no other surrounding states up on the board)    



Blogger John said at 12:44 PM

That wasn't so hard - I just made the empty space look like Texas. And I got lucky!    



Blogger Bill said at 1:02 PM

The first state I drew was Ohio. I knew approx. where it was, but without neighboring states to wrestle it in, it landed smack dab on top of Illinois.    



» Post a Comment