Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

Greetings from MarkJumblie

by Anonymous at 11/18/2004 11:23:00 AM

Mark Heng, actually. My band's called The Jumblies, thus the moniker. I grew up with John, Bill, Steve, and the notorious J.E.F.F. in Littleton, CO. The more I remember those formative years, the more I'm reminded of Freaks&Geeks...I'll reminisce about just one of the weirdo things we did which was to dig for clay in the sandbox during recess. We never made anything with the clay, just horded it like dwarves.

I live in Boston with my girlfriend, Ruth. She's currently trekking about Australia and NZ until Christmas. If anyone needs accomodation in Boston, lemme know, I'll hook ya up.

You can check out my art at http://markheng.com/
And my music at http://www.thejumblies.com/

Nice meeting y'all and keep up the good fight! Nader in 2008!!!


« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

Blogger Wendy said at 9:25 PM

Welcome to the blog, Mark!

-Wendy (John's wife)    



Blogger SamIam said at 11:18 AM

Hey Mark! Good to hear from you. I'm down in Phoenix doing research for Motorola. My girlfriend has spent some time in Australia & is VERY jealous of your lady's recent travels.

hmmmm...kind of like the Cocteau Twins, eh? I'll have to check your band out.

--Samms    



» Post a Comment