Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

antidote to summer blockbusters

by Bill at 8/27/2004 05:54:00 PM

If you are like me you have seen your fair share of movies this summer; and you would be pressed to recall what you watched an hour after the film was over. But hope is on the way. Amy and I recently saw Garden State. Highly enjoyable coming home story; written and directed by Zach Braff from "Scrubs" fame. I found myself thinking about the film long after it was over. The film also has a wonderful soundtrack with songs by the The Shins., whom you all should check out.
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

Blogger John said at 12:27 PM

Garden State looks good. I'll have to try to see it. I don't see many movies, unfortunately (so far just Shrek 2, Bourne Supremacy, and The Village, I think, but as you say it is hard to recall). Wendy and I (mostly me?) are just too lazy to get off the couch, and there is our good friend TiVo who might get lonely without us around every night.

Yuris see a lot of movies, though. Yuris, what are your summer favorites?    



» Post a Comment