Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

new gmail invites

by John at 8/26/2004 11:43:00 AM

Everyone knows all the hip kids are using Gmail nowadays. Wouldn't you like to join the cool crowd for the first time in your miserable life? I've got 5 brand spankin' new Gmail invites for anyone who wants one. If you missed out before, now's your chance!

Gmail comes with a personalizable username, secure login, threaded message interface, and 1000 Mbyte of storage, enough for all your email needs.

What's that you say? There must be a catch? There's no catch* - and I'm not crazy**! That's right, these Gmail invites are totally free! Yours for the asking***!

Get one now for yourself or your friend!

______
* Some restrictions may apply. Limit one per customer. Gmail invite has no cash value. Void where prohibited. Inviter assumes no responsibility for the actual usefulness or coolness of Gmail. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, like maybe we think you are mean.

** Not legally.

*** If I already sent you one and you didn't use it, why didn't you use it? You can't have another one unless you have a very good reason.
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

Blogger Bill said at 12:01 PM

I wouldn't mind trying it (I was on the last invite list, or as I like to think of it, the A list). But it doesn't work on MAC OS9, my current operating system. By the time that I upgrade gmail will probably be available for the masses.    



Blogger John said at 1:35 PM

Too bad. I checked around a bit, and there don't seem to be any Mac OS9 compatible browsers that Gmail will work on. I tested Mozilla 1.2.1 (which is OS9 compat) just for the heck of it, but like Gmail says, it didn't work.

*You're* still cool even if you don't use Gmail, by the way, so you've got that going for ya.    



Anonymous Anonymous said at 3:47 PM

I'm interested of having one.
Name is John
Email add is johnhart[at]emirates[dot]net[dot]ae

thanks.    



Anonymous Anonymous said at 4:26 AM

just needed 1 for my affiliate shop.
name: jabe
email: affiliate-at-a9shop-dot-com

thanks.    



Blogger John said at 12:30 PM

It's not too late! Still three left.    



» Post a Comment