Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

I am a victim

by John at 6/21/2006 08:14:00 AM

Victimized!

I think I got my first blasted copy-protected CD for Father's Day! I got Grandaddy's latest, Just Like the Fambly Cat, and it won't play on my Mac or in my car stereo. It played on my PC (weirdest thing!) so I ripped it to mp3 and now I'm going to give the whole album away to everyone I meet*.

Anyway, Grandaddy is broken up now so I don't have to boycott their future albums or anything. That's a relief.

-----

* Not really, that's too much trouble. I do plan on burning a new CD from the tracks I copy off the fouled up disk, though, so I can have a CD of the album that actually works like it is supposed to.
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »