Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

you make me wanna cry

by John at 10/18/2005 01:25:00 PM

[Getting out my magic mirror] I see Amy and Bill and Wendy and all you boys and girls out there!

Would you like to play a game?

(There! Three obscure pop references from three different media)

The game: What movies always make you cry? I had a hard time remembering any, even though I know there are many. In fact, as I've gotten older, I find I'm more and more likely to cry, whether the film is sappy or painful.

Here are I few I could think of:

Iron Giant - "Superman..."

E.T.: - ET dies and Drew Barrymore starts crying

Return of The King - The Rohirrim arrive for the battle of Gondor

-----

P.S. Wendy, be sure to mention Independence Day, or I will...

P.P.S. Another game: How many of the 50 films in The Science Fiction Film Canon (scroll down a bit) have you seen? I've seen 40 of them.
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »