Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

more free stuff

by John at 6/20/2005 01:09:00 PM

The free stuff just keeps on coming, signalling the beginning of the post scarcity economy that all the Extropians dream about. Maybe.

Today's free stuff comes in the form of another e-book, this time by Cory Doctorow. It's his latest novel, called Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town. You can download it here.

I've been thinking about it, and I should probably buy some dead tree versions of Doctorow's stories. I like his work, and he deserves it. I'd gladly give him some Whuffie instead, but food and shelter still cost money in our world.

Anyway, I'm downloading the free version now, and it'll be on my PDA in a few minutes.
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »