Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

voting update

by John at 6/15/2005 01:51:00 PM

Because I'm not too sure how this democracy thing works, I haven't "closed the polls" (which means to stop taking votes) yet. Do we just keep going until we are sick of it?

Right now the vote count is:

Option 1: 1.5
Option 2: 2.5
Abstaining: 1

So if your favorite is losing, go vote some more. And why not? It was easy enough the first time, wasn't it?

In the meantime, I've funkified Option 2 with gradient goodness and color-matched it to the background for a oh-my-god-there's-a-hole-in-this-blog! effect. Want to change your vote now?

Regarding Steve's suggestion to make the title bar thinner and move Goose up: I could do that, but what happens if I want to put in a longer description? I don't have the skills to resize the title bar on the fly. I could do more to center the title and description in the space, if you think that would look nice.
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »