Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

feeling better

by John at 11/05/2004 07:57:00 PM

I just thought I'd share this story (via Boing Boing). It made me feel better about losing an election because a bunch of social conservatives imagine that homosexual marriages will destroy society.

Sometimes, it's more important to do the right thing than to be popular. A generation from now, when people think preventing homosexual marriage is as stupid as we think preventing interracial marriage is, I will be able to look back and know I was on the right side.
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

Blogger Bill said at 12:01 PM

Hurrah for Steve! His article caused a nice bit of reflection. People who believe in the progress of the human spirit suffer many setbacks, but are ultimately vindicated.    



» Post a Comment