Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

unilateral decision

by John at 10/19/2004 05:29:00 PM

So, a few have been watching my blow up in progress. Maybe you are horrified, but I hope not.

Despite appearances, removing Jeff and Michelle's membership was a carefully considered action. I understand that with less incitement and drama, things might not be as interesting around here, yet that is OK with me.

I also strongly encourage Jeff and Michelle to start their own blog - if they like, I will link it here.

I'm tired of fighting and feeling abused - maybe I'm too sensitive. I think this development is for the best. But, I did kick them off without consulting anyone else, and I probably shouldn't have done that to the rest of the team. If you would like me to invite them back (for balance, or fair-play, or whatever) please comment below or send me an email.
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

Blogger Bill said at 11:58 AM

Tough decision John, but the right one. Kudos to you for not consulting France and Germany first, we don't need that kind of "strength " in a blog leader.    



Blogger Wendy said at 4:46 PM

As someone who has seen and talked to you every day since the blog was launched, I really don't think its fair to characterize this as a "blow up" - from my point of view its been an excruciating, gradual wearing away. Don't make it sound like your actions were the result of some unprovoked fit of anger, there was far more sadness and weariness than there ever was rage.    



» Post a Comment