Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

a question

by John at 10/03/2008 08:00:00 AM

No, two questions.

First) Driving home yesterday afternoon - and listening to "Bring on the Night" on my Awesome-est Songs Mix - it occurred to me to ask: When did Sting become uncool? It's pretty clear that at first Sting was cool, but some time later he was uncool. At some point between the two positions, he must have crossed the threshold.

Second) Similarly, when did Elvis Costello become uncool?

I have answers to both these questions, but I'll give everyone a chance to share their ideas before first. My answers tomorrow, if I remember.

Labels:

« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »