Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

[expression of listlessness]

by John at 1/10/2007 07:55:00 AM

Sorry, I've been lazy.

No new computer means I haven't uploaded any Elias photos to Flickr, and I haven't found anything else worth posting about.

On the other hand, it looks like only one co-blogger switched to the new Blogger so she could maintain her blogging privileges, which she hasn't used since sometime in 2004 (I think) anyway. This means I'm not the only one who doesn't care.

I'll probably be getting a replacement Mac-mini soon, and then I'll put up some more pictures of the boy. Lucky you!

Update: It looks like her last post was actually 1/29/06. I was wrong.

Labels: , ,

« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »