Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

blogger navbar

by John at 8/17/2004 03:18:00 PM

Look away, if you can, from the photo below and glance at the top of the window. See that? That's a new feature, the Blogger Navbar. It does three things: 1) link you back to blogger.com, 2) allow you to do a Google site search on this blog, and 3) link you to a random "next" blog with a recently published post. It comes in four colors (blue, tan, black, and silver). There's no option for turning it off within Blogger itself, but it replaces the ads that used to appear.

I think it is OK because I was planning on putting in a site search link anyway, but (listen closely - I'm going to whisper) I know how to make it go away if you don't like it there.

Opinions?

Also, I've set up my Blogger User Profile - it's a pretty neat tool. It says I have 121 posts, 18936 words, and 291 outbound links. It's missing my two most recent posts, however. You can check it out by clicking "John" over on the right.
« Home | Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »
| Previous »

» Post a Comment