Goose the Blog 2.0

"Oh, ha! Sarcasm: The last refuge of sons of bitches!"

First Post!

by John at 1/24/2004 06:40:00 PM

The majority of you thought this was a good idea (3 in favor, 2 abstaining), so let's try it out. There's no mission statement here or anything, maybe it will be just like the email links we send each other, or maybe someone will have news or opinions to post. In all, if we like it, it can be a good way for us to stay in communication.

In the next few posts, I'll try to see what I can get working, like comments and hotlinks.

Then, I'll send out invitations to you to become a team members. If you want to post your own messages (and not just comment on another persons post) you can become a team member, but you need your own blogger account. I expect the email will explain this in greater detail. For now, until things get rolling at least, I'll be the blog administrator. We can change that up later if I become mad with power.

Of course, this blog will be public information. Just keep that in mind before you do something to embarrass yourself. I don't plan on advertising it at all, but I think it would be cool to share it with other friends if you want to.
« Home